Underarm sweating affects negatively your social life due to smell badly and bad appearance. Botox underarm application has become popular in recent years to solve excessive sweating problem and there is also no known side effects.
Sometimes, herbal solutions to the underarm sweating could be inadequate. Herbal therapy, drugs and psychotherapy could be used to treat excessive underarm sweating.
The location of sweat glands in underarm area, is determined and botox is applied to directly these sweat glands. Excessive underarm sweating problem is prevented successfully by this method.
Botox sweating treatment could be applied not only underarm areas also other areas where excessive sweating problem occurs.
How to Apply Underarm Botox
- Location of underarm sweat glands is determined by applying of iodine test.
- Botox is applied by needles to location determined sweat glands.
- Botox takes about 20 minutes and is painless way. You can continue daily life after Botox without and problem.
- Sweating will visibly decrease in region where Botox applied underarm area in 1 week.
- Botox application show its effect from 6 months to 1 year to which means you do not need any additional Botox application for this period to decrease the sweating
- You can prevent excessive sweating problem – not only underarm area – even in feet and palms by Botox application.
How to Prevent Underarm Sweating?
- Wiping lemon to underarm area before going to bed at night will help you to decrease the sweating for next day.
- Mix equal amounts of apple vinegar and water, then apply this mixture to your underarm area. Wait 20 minutes and clean your skin. You can prevent smell of sweat and excessive sweating.
- Choosing cotton clothes in the summer can prevent excessive sweating of underarm and get rid of the smell of sweat.