Fish oil is rich in omega 3, is a very useful tool for skin. Fish oil shows a very beneficial effect when applied to the skin in the form of capsules. You can balance your skin fat with a fish oil mask application.
Skin Benefits of Fish Oil
- Fish oil provides resistancy to boil on the skin. People taking regular fish oil mostly do not face boils on their skin.
- Fish oil it is very effective on cold sores due to anti-inflammatory feature.
- Fish oil dries inflammations occurring in the beard area.
- Fish oil improves the appearance of the skin and softens calloused area on the skin.
- Fish oil fixes and improves the appearance of stretch marks.
- Fish oil provides positive developments on the skin diseases such as vitiligo.
- Fish oil stops the progression of psoriasis.
- Fish oil shows effective results on wrinkles and smooths wrinkles due to aging.
- Fish oil fixes freckles spots and stabilizes the color tone of the skin.
- Fish oil supports to dry pimples on the skin.
- Fish oil provides your skin brighter and more vivid. Omega 3 fatty acids cause the glossy and healthy looking on the skin.
How To Use Fish Oil?
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup rye
- 1 teaspoon of fish oil
- 1 teaspoon powdered chamomile flowers
- 1 egg yolk
Mix all the ingredients inabove list as required amount. Get the creamy consisitency and apply to your skin. After waiting 10 minutes then clean your skin. It balances the skin’s fat content and improve acne. You can repeat once in a week.
Other Benefits of Fish Oil
Fish oil is also quite useful for hair. Mix half a cup olive oil and 2 fish oil capsules. Then apply the mixture equally to your hair. Wait 30 minutes and after wash your hair with warm water.You could repeat once in a a week.