Dry hair structure is more sensitive and convenient to hair breakage than other. Therefore, regular hair care should be paid more for dry hair. Your hair could be innate dry or your hair could be dried due to improper hair care practices. You can get rid of this problem with the help of natural recipes for dry hair.
How Care Dry Hair?
- You should pay special attention your shampoo that should be for dry hair, to look dry hair always bright and moisture.
- You should use dry hair cream as produced intense moisture for dry hair and these creams should be applied to hair after a shampoo process.
- You should frequently comd your hair throughout the day. You should comb your hair at least 1 times in a day.
- Dyeing in light tones of hair causes hair loss especially in dry hair. This is why you should dye your hair in the midtones.
- Hair serum is the most important savior of dry hair. Hair serum with structures in the form of vegetable oil, must be applied to hair without rinsing.
Hair Care for Dry Hair
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 8 teaspoon olive oil
Mix honey and olive oil in a clean container and put the mixture in a jar and put the cover and close the jar. Wait the mixture for 48 hours. Apply the mixture to your hair bottom and hair, by massaging. Cover your hair putting bonnet and wait 20 minutes as this condition. Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse with warm water. If you do this care once a week, your hair will become more lively and brighter.
Natural Care for Dry Hair
- 1 teaspoon black seed oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons argan oil
Mix all the ingredients in a clean bowl and apply the mixture to your hair. After waiting 1 hour as mixture on your hair, then clean with warm water. Wash your hair with moisturizing shampoo and then rinse your hair. When you practice every week this mixture, your hair will become softer.
Mask For Dry Hair
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 bulbs bepanthen
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
Mix the ingredients in the amounts indicated in the list then apply to your hair bottom. After waiting 30 minutes, clean your hair with warm water. Stir in 1 tablespoon of vinegar to the rinse water, during rinsing your hair. If you apply 1 time in a week on a regular basis, this mask will moisturize your hair.