Stretch marks that occur during pregnancy and become problems after birth, are concentrated in belly and hips regions. Herbal mixture will be beneficial to fix stretch after birth. You could find tips using herbal materials to restore stretch after birth.
Reason of Pregnancy Stretch
- Stretch might occur due to strained abdomen in pregnancy.
- Probability of stretch is lower in individuals whose skin elasticity is high.
- Pregnancy stretch is revealed more easily in people who have dry skin.
- Genetic factors have a great role in stretch occurrence during pregnancy.
- Gaining or losing weight in short time might cause stretch on the skin.
Prevention Stretch in Pregnancy
- You must consume 2 liters water in a day to prevent birth stretch.
- People who have dry skin structure, should keep constantly their skin as moist using a proper skin moisturizer.
- You could use herbal oils to fix stretches.
Prevention Stretch After Pregnancy
- You must consume 2 liters water in a day to meet liquid need of body.
- Consuming mainly vegetables could support reducing birth stretch.
- Gentle massage with moisturizing cream to stomach and abdominal area reduces birth stretches.
Massage Oil for Birth Stretches
- 10 drops peppermint oil
- 10 ml sesame oil
Mic peppermint oil and sesame oil and fill in a glass bottle. Apply this oil mixture to your skin making massage from up to down. To apply this mixture regularly once in a day will have visible therapeutic effects on birth stretches.
Herbal Mixture for Birth Stretches
- 10 ml almond oil
- 2 drops rosewood oil
- 1 drop rose oil
Mix all ingredients as listed above, fill in a glass jar and keep closed. Apply by massaging to your problematic area once in a day. This mixture will fix stretches in abdominal area after regular usage.